Eat better together with our Granola, Nut, Yogurt Grazing Board! They're easy and fun to put together, and a sure way to spoil your guests (or even yourself) with choices. These are perfect for Christmas brunch or a snack platter for when your guests are lounging around after dinner. To get you inspired, here's how we've prepared ours.
Difficulty Level: 🌕🌕🌕🌑🌑
Serves: free for all!
Steps to setting up your Grazing board:
- Anchor the board with bowls of yogurt and fruit. This provides the structure of your design so that you can get creative and a little more artful with the fruit.
- Offer a variety of yogurts. I went with a full-fat plain Greek yogurt paired with a strawberry coconut yogurt, which works great for people who are dairy-free.
- Add Amazin’ Graze’s Pandan Coconut Nut Mix and Coconut Kaya Granola
- Slice a variety of fruit and add it to the board. Fruit ideas: grapefruit, bananas, kiwi, figs, and strawberries -it’s fun to add one or two more unusual fruits to make this board feel special.
- Finally, add your garnishes: mint, honey, and chopped almonds are the perfect toppings to finish off these parfaits.