Breakfast kickstarts your metabolism and gives your body energy to sustain you throughout the day. But finding the motivation to prepare a filling and healthy breakfast so early in the morning can be difficult, right?
The Key To A Successful Day Is A Good Breakfast
So, here's a quick and easy overnight recipe to sparkle your tastebuds while also giving you a boost of energy and nutrition.
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats with Coconut Kaya Granola
Difficulty Level: 1/5 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 sachet Apple Cinnamon Goodness Bowl
- ⅓ cup (80ml) plant-based milk, or regular milk
- Coconut Kaya Granola
- Pour the contents of the sachet into a preferred container or glass jar.
- Pour ⅓ cup of chilled milk of choice and stir well. Close the lid tight.
- Keep refrigerated overnight for at least 4-6 hours to ensure oats are fully soaked.
- Stir and top it off with Coconut Kaya Granola for added crunch. Yum!
We'd love to see you recreate this Recipe.
Don't forget to share and tag us if you do: