Ever have those mornings when it's harder than usual to get out of bed? Me too! But, I've noticed that having a great breakfast waiting for me in the morning makes getting out of bed that much easier. And with a fantastic, easy chia pudding recipe like this one, you may even be looking forward to waking up in the morning...just so you can nom on it's deliciousness!
Introducing the Wake Me Up Chia Pudding! Creamy, cinnamony chia pudding, topped with crunchy aromatic coffee granola and your favourite fresh fruit. Mouthwateringly tasty, packed with nutrients, and can be made in only 3 easy steps!
Each recipe makes 1 breakfast serving, and provides 355 kcal, 12 g protein and 10 g fiber per serving!
Wake Me Up Chia Pudding
Prep time: 5 minutes
1.5 tbsp Organic Chia Seeds
⅓ cup milk
1 tbsp Cinnamon Roll Almond Butter
½ tbsp honey
25 g Mocha Latte Vanilla Granola
- In a bowl, mix milk, almond butter, honey, and chia seeds. Stir until combined.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with Mocha Latte Vanilla Granola and your favourite fruits, and enjoy!
- Substitute dairy milk for soy/almond/coconut milks for vegan options!
- Reduce the amount of milk for a firmer jelly texture, or increase for a softer pudding texture!
- Top with your favourite fresh fruits for extra nutrients and a burst of colour!
Inspired? Get a recipe kit to make your own Wake Me Up Chia Pudding and get creative! Don't forget to tag us on social media with the hashtag #healthy2easy so we can admire your creation!