[Halloween Edition] Nothing beats spicing up your morning kick with this Pumpkin Overnight Oats recipe, using Amazin' Graze Apple Cinnamon Goodness Bowl.
Looking to satisfy your sweet and savory crave in the morning? Look no further as this treat without the cheat is definitely worth the try!How friendly is this recipe?
- Kids Friendly: YES! (**admin suggest you can top it up with some Brownies Chips too)
- Adult Friendly: ohhhhYES!
- 1 sachet Amazin' Graze Apple Cinnamon Goodness Bowl
- 1/2 cup milk, dairy or dairy-free
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients into a sealable jar or bowl and give it a stir until it's all combined.
- Let it soak in the fridge for at least 2 hours, but it's best to soak overnight for 8 hours. This will yield a creamier consistency.
- Top your overnight oats with diced pumpkin.
Already adding the ingredients to your checklist? Don't forget to checkout Amazin' Graze Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal here and find the wonderful range of products we have to offer.
For more Halloween recipe inspiration, check these out: